My Headlines

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just started listing Union homepages and labor council sites that my visitors come from

My cookie log doesn't go too far back, but I can see some of the sites where my hits are coming from, so I started a list of the home pages of the Local Unions and Labor Councils that members are finding this site from. I just started this, so give it some time for me to populate the list.

If you do not see your local union listed, they might not have the Labourstart news feed on their home page. Tell your officials to add it. A well informed unionist is a strong unionist.

If your leaders are reluctant, keep bringing it up. I know I do. I know eventually through my persistence my own Local will have it on their site.

If you would like your local union added to the list comment here or E-Mail me at Joeunionreview@yahoo.com

Knowledge+Communication=Power

In Solidarity,
Joe

No comments:

Labor News

Followers

Blog Archive