My Headlines

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Re: History is written by the winners of war, the truth lies in music. Union songs on YouTube

After my post"History is written by the winners of war, the truth lies in the music. Labor songs from MySpace" made it's way onto TeamstersOnline.com, the unofficial Teamster message board, I got some nice responses from a user Moosesteaks, who cordially added some YouTube videos into the mix, heres his reply:

I have this song on my kids mp3 players , every so often i will hear them singing it, i just have to sit back and smile.


heres couple more i found on youtube

this is billy bragg


(Solidarity Forever sung by Pete Seeger & The Weavers)


(Tom Morello shows his support for the WGA strike in front of Fox Studios, 11-09-07)


and of course Dropkick Murphy

Thanks Moosesteaks

No comments:

Labor News

Followers

Blog Archive