My Headlines

Monday, August 18, 2008

Why Joe's Union Review is voting Republican

Big hat's off to the folks over at the Change To Win labor federation for linking to our sites (Union Review, Joe's Union Review and Women, Unions and Our Stories) on their new web page called Worse than Bush.org, here's the video that got me smiling

Here's my add in:
"I'm voting Republican because I think our returning vets that claim they have PTSD are a bunch of crybabies, who the hell are they to want medical attention, and while we are at it, why the hell should they get benefits towards higher education, they should feel lucky they even had a job in the first place"

*Joe's Note: John McCain was vehemently against the new GI Bill that has been passed up until someone slapped him on the head and must have told him you better support this thing
http://worsethanbush.org/wp-content/themes/Prosumer/images/header4.gif

No comments:

Labor News

Followers

Blog Archive